Christopher Alipio, MD, DSBPP, FPPA
Board Certified Psychiatrist
Inquiries are entertained only Mon-Sat between 9-5 pm
No account registration required
- Management Planning, and
- General Strategies
- Medication Management
- Medication Refill
- Can be accomplished through email or via FB Pages
- Certifications (If necessary)
- I am conservative in issuing certificates for work accommodation.
Limitations – Not provided as of the moment – Online Platform inappropriate
- Emergency Cases (Bring to an Emergency Room with Psychiatric Services – NCMH, PGH, Cavite Center for Mental Health, UERM, TMC, Makati Med)
- Suicidal attempt just now or in the past 2 weeks
- Physically aggressive, cannot be contained
- Senior Citizen or Known Medically Ill with sudden changes in behavior
- Forensic Consultations
- Certifications for Legal Proceedings
- Individuals younger than 18 years old (Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist is needed)
Available upon inquiry. (Prepaid, through BDO, BPI, Metrobank, GCash or Paypal)
- Inquire for a schedule, if schedule is available, pay and confirm schedule
- Fill out necessary online forms (links will be sent), read consent, send a photo of a valid ID (you can blur out important/sensitive information or numbers).
- If you are not able to electronically sign a PDF, write on a piece of paper: “I have read and understood Dr. Alipio’s Telepsychiatry Consent Form and agree to its content.” Take a photo and send it along with the photo of your ID.
- Online Consultation
- Prescription will be sent through electronic means.